Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas is almost here!

Can you believe it is almost Christmas already? I think I would be more willing to believe if there were snow on the ground (although, I wouldn't want to drive to work in it).
I am so grateful for this time of year. It is a chance for me to celebrate the birth of my Savior and Redeemer. Our Heavenly Father has given as the greatest gift, he sent his Son to die for us so that we can live again. I cannot think of any greater gift. Jesus Christ came to this earth to save the world through his atonement and because of that I am able to return back to live with my Heavenly Father again. I hope all of you have a Very Merry Christmas and remember the reason why we celebrate.

1 comment:

  1. You made Christmas Amazing! for me, thanks. Hope you enjoyed it as well.

    ReplyDelete