Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekend, Precious Weekend


I have felt spoiled this weekend.  I got my husband all weekend.  Such a rare treat!  Let me recap what we did this weekend:


Friday night:

Date night!  Ryan took me out to dinner to one of our favorite spots: Panera Bread.  We are in love with this place.  After a good dinner, we hopped in the car and Ryan took me to downtown Tampa to show me the grounds.  After checking out the city, we crossed "the bridge" and checked out the lights reflecting in the water below.  Beautiful.

It was fun to get to see the place where I am living.  I feel as if I only know one or two routes....The first being to and from work, and the second being to and from church.   Luckily, the grocery store and Wal-Mart are along those routes, but apart from that, I hardly know this place!! It was fun to explore!


Saturday:

We slept in and it was glorious!  Sleep is my best friend.  After a nice, slow morning, we got up and headed back to Panera Bread for pumpkin bagels.  Unfortunately, they were sold out, so we settled on a cinnamon crisp bagel before heading on the road toward Orlando to the temple!  While there, we ran into my old Bishop from 6 years ago while I was doing my Disney College Program! It took me awhile to recognize him, but we did get to talk to him a bit.  After, we hit up Five Guys and then the outlet malls.  Glorious Saturday.  Then I made the mistake of embarking on baking a cheesecake for the first time ever! I didn't plan for it to take as long as we did, so we found ourselves up until 1:30 a.m.  Brutal, especially knowing that church is at 9 a.m. the next day.

Sunday:

Alas! We did manage to crawl out of bed and make it to church!  I finished my cheesecake (more hours on end!), we made dinner together (curry! YUM!), and now just enjoying the rest of the evening!






Guys, I really am missing the Fall.  I am craving it.  Hard core.  Anyone want to bring me some Fall happiness into my life?



No comments:

Post a Comment