Sunday, February 23, 2014

Challenge

Do you ever find that sometimes, life just seems to get stuck into a rhythm?

Go to work. Go to school. Eat. Sleep. Breathe. Repeat.

It can be oh, so tiring and just plain exhausting.  I am finding myself the need to endure the seemingly-endless schedule, just waiting for a moment beyond the horizon to arrive.  But isn't life about enjoying the moment?  Can't I choose to be happy now? Can't I make life exciting each and every day?

I've decided I need some creativity back into my life.  Something to bring in the new and exciting.  Something to look forward to in each week.  Even each day if possible.  I don't want to simply endure life, but to enjoy it.

I've decided to challenge myself for this next week and for the week of March.  Here's my list:


Have something to look forward to each day.

Do things outside of the box.

Challenge the husband to see who can create the most creative date night in the month of March.

Make personal goals every week to do something that challenges you and improves you.


That's my list for now.  I think that should help with the creative juices flowing AND help me to step outside the norm.  Life is stressful as is, so let's bring some fun back! #I'mbringingfunback?


This is Erin, signing out. Peace.



1 comment:

  1. Bravo, my darling Erin! Good luck on that, and Keep me posted!
    Sure do love you! ♥

    ReplyDelete