Sunday, March 17, 2013

Weekend in Review



The Weekend in Review:

We spent the weekend up in St. Augustine, FL for spring break with a group of friends.  We stayed at a condo on the beach and just chilled back and relax.  It is amazing how a little get away, even for just a day and half can perk up your spirits.  It was just what we needed before real life continues onwards.  

Have I mentioned how much I adore the beach?  I really, really, really am madly in love with the beach.  And this man here:



Hope your weekend was just as spectacular! :)

1 comment:

  1. My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different
    web page and thought I might check things out. I like what I
    see so i am just following you. Look forward to looking into your web page repeatedly.


    Here is my weblog ... kids table and chairs set crafts

    ReplyDelete