Sunday, March 2, 2014

Short Hair! Ahhh!

I chopped over half my hair off yesterday! I was an emotional wreck that night. John was so entirely patient with me as I cried for a half hour in his car while we drove to a concert he was playing at. He knew exactly how to lift me up in gentle sweet ways. As he drove me he said a prayer for me and then played Where Can I Turn For Peace?. I cried and cried. Not the pretty type of crying either. Nope, It was the UGLY type filled with mascara running down my face and loud gasping noises from my sobs. I don't think I was really crying about my hair. Well, maybe a little. I had a rough day working at my call center job which stressed me out a ton! Luckily, I put my two weeks in so I won't have to worry about it for much longer. I was also feeling super hormonal and I had a really bad headache at work, which I know was caused by stress. By the end of the night, I was feeling wonderful and happy again thanks to John and the prayer he offered on my behalf.  I feel incredibly blessed to have people that uplift me on days when I completely lose it. Thank you John for cheering me up and loving me even when I have days where I cry over things of no major consequence.
John looks so washed out in this photo. He is an angel! Hooray! (Also, this picture was taken today when I wasn't in such an emotional disarray.) 


3 comments:

  1. JTS <3 CTS!!!!!!!!! I love you, love you, love you, love you, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! What a beautifully expressive post...thanks for your kind words! And thanks ESPECIALLY for being there for ME on my no-good-horrible-rotten days. ♪ We balance out each other nicely... ♪ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too Caitlin, and remember...HAIR, IS SOOOOO OVER RATED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much John and Kathy! I Love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete