Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's Caitlin's Birthday!

Caitlin is turning old this year!  I can't believe it. I mean, just look at this picture of when she was my little sister.  Now, she just doesn't seem so little anymore.  But do you see the mischievousness in her eyes and in her actions?  Don't worry...it is still there.


Can I interest you in how AWESOME this girl is?

#1: She is the nicest person I have ever met, and likely, who you have ever met.  Seriously...she is just so kind, loving, generous, and tender hearted.  She is the sweetest thing since Girl Scout cookies.  (...and I am a HUGE fan of Girl Scout cookies, but an even BIGGER fan of Caitlin!)

#2: She is amazingly creative.  First of all, she just has an eye for design.  When she picks up a paintbrush, art flows naturally out of it.  When she starts sewing, creative genius leaks out.  When she picks up a musical instrument, beautiful music fills the air.  She is a woman of many talents.

#3: She is SO much fun to be around.  We always seem to laugh when we are together.  It usually results in tears due to the enormous amounts of laughter.

#4: She has an incredible testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  She lives it.  You can see it in how she acts and in the things she does.  She is an amazing daughter of God.

#5: She is one of my best friends.  She is someone with whom I can talk openly.  We laugh together, cry together, and have a TON of fun together.  I love any opportunity I get to hang out with my "little" sister.  

Here's to you, Caitlin!! Happy birthday and may this year be even better than ever!  






Love, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment