Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Weekend

Me, on the way to Park City!


Ah.  Finally.  The weekend.  But not ONLYthe weekend, the end of the work week.  For now.  Hallelujah.  It was a long, long, long, long week of work.  But it came to pass, AND it turned out alright after all.  Can I get another hallelujah?

I just want to get away.  Pack up the car and leave town.  I'd be happy to go anywhere.  Just. Get. Me. Away. From. Here.  Momentarily.

I could go down south, somewhere warm like St. George or Vegas, and bask in the sun.  I would sit by the pool with a good book.  Ah.

But! Even though I did NOT go on a vacation this week, it still has been a success.  Friday night we went up to Chipotle in Sandy (better than nothing, right?) and today we went out to Park City to shop the outlets AND went to the new mall (City Creek-it's awesome) in Salt Lake.  So, it has definitely been a success thus far.


City Creek, with a view of the Salt Lake Temple.


Happy weekend! Hope your's has been as lovely as mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment