Sunday, July 22, 2012

Florida Trip!

My weekend in Florida was wonderful!  Here's what happened:

My amazing packing job! *Pats self on the back*

Last day of work before Florida.  I can hardly wait, I am so excited!


Me.  At the airport.  Waiting in Denver for my red eye flight to Miami, THEN Tampa.

Waiting for my brother-in-law to arrive in Tampa.  So we pulled out a board game because we're cool like that.

Pedicure for beach day, compliments of my fabulous Mother-in-Law.

Siesta Key, Beach.  Love.

Got to spend the vacation with the cutest baby ever.  Seriously, she will melt your heart.

Downpour!!

Florida+Rain=Love


We shoot ze guns!!
Admit it.  I look awesome.



Now I shoot ze guns!!
Ryan is the king. Does that automatically make me the queen?



By the way, I had an interview while in Florida.  I totally rocked it.  We are coming to Florida starting August 8th, 2012.  Watch out, Florida.  It's going to be an adventure!

Add caption





No comments:

Post a Comment