Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sugar Addiction Help





Two weeks ago I committed to changing my life to become healthy. I am so glad I did because I have seen wonderful changes with my whole well being. I have had an increase in energy, a better ability to deal with cravings (most of the time I don't even have cravings anymore, YAY!), clearer skin (this one is huge for me as I have struggled with severe acne most of my life), weight loss, and an increased ability to deal with stress. I can't wait to see more changes in my body, mind, and spirit as I continue on my journey.






I read an article today about recovering from sugar addiction with ease that I found very helpful and informative. I have been addicted to sugar pretty much all my life and it has done havoc to my body. I am so glad my sugar cravings are getting better and are becoming so few and far between I hardly notice them anymore. Click here to read. It is worth the time if this is something you struggle with too. 


Here is an excerpt from the article:





The Benefits of Breaking Your Sugar Addiction
Besides the obvious long term benefits of markedly lowering the risk of diabetes, hypertension, stroke and heart attacks -- the major killers of modern life -- cutting sugar intake will help many other conditions. These include:
  • Chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia
  • Anxiety and depression
  • Pain of many kinds
  • Decreased immune function (a 12 ounce can of soda can drop immune function by 30% for three hours!)
  • Chronic sinusitis
  • Irritable bowel syndrome and spastic colon
  • Autoimmune disease
  • Cancer
  • Metabolic syndrome with high cholesterol and hypertension
  • Heart disease
  • Hormonal problems
  • Schizophrenia
  • Candida and yeast infections
  • ADHD
It also helps boosts metabolism so that people can finally lose weight as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment