Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bingo!

Do you ever find yourself stuck in the norm; completely unable to escape from the mundane schedule of your every day life?  I do.  All the time.  I find my schedule to be the same.  This is what it looks like:

7:00 a.m. Alarm goes off.  Hit the snooze button.

7:09 a.m. Alarm goes off again.  Hit the snooze button once more.

7:11 a.m.  Second alarm goes off.  This is where it gets tricky...I either "snooze" the second alarm or turn it off...relying on the first alarm to pull it's duty to get me out of bed (after a serious amount of snoozing) around 7:40 a.m.  It's pathetic.  I know.

Then I proceed to get ready for the day and make it to work by 8:50 a.m. where I perform more mundane duties until about 5:30 p.m. (FREEDOM!).  Each evening tends to be the same...dinner, socialize, kill time, socialize more, etc. until I decided to go to bed.  Day, after day, after day, after day.  Boring.  I need more excitement in my life.

So today at work, we changed things up a bit.  Credit Union BINGO! That's right! Now we have some excitement for the day as we mark off certain things that happen throughout the day or visits from our regular members.  Exciting, right?  I know, I know...we just know how to party it up here.  Unfortunately, I think we have been at this for almost 4 hours and guess how many boxes I have marked off...  Two.  TWO boxes!! That is out of FIFTEEN. Terrible. 


So my question is to you, oh lovely people of the internet...what do YOU do for a change up in the mundane?

No comments:

Post a Comment