Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Day in Pictures

                                        
7:55 a.m.  I am too lazy to get out of bed.  Instead, I take a picture of my crazy hair.  Really, I wished I was asleep again.



8:52 a.m.  I arrive at work.  Starving.  But we partied it up with French toast.  Bon appetit!

3:47 p.m.  This man pulls through the drive up on a moped.  I had to snap a picture.


9:25 p.m.  Finish up the Kid History premiere.  If you haven't seen the YouTube videos, repent.  Go now, and watch every single episode until you die laughing.  This is a shot after I left and waited for a bit before going home.  It is very unclear and ambiguous.  I like it.


End of the Day:  I survived.  Thank goodness.  One more day until the weekend. Oh, weekend, please come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment