Thursday, June 2, 2011

Box of Tissues in Hand

Sadly, I had a long day at work today. I am currently a baker for a local pizza restraunt. I love my job and I love the people I work with. Even though I love it, it is graduation season. Everyone wants cookies, brownies, and pizza after the horribly long ceremony (I don't blame them, who really likes the ceremony?) That means we had an extra load of food that we had to make. I am a bit exhausted.

I think a night like this calls for a nice big cup of hot-chocolate and a chick flick (in other words, my husband is working tonight, which is very sad). I am a sucker for cute love stories with happy endings. I don't know how many times I can cry when the heroin finally gets her man and they kiss at the end. Such as You've Got Mail or An Affair to remember. I can watch them over and over, and over again and cry every time.
Sometimes a women needs a good cry to soothe the soul. Tonight,  I am in the mood to watch Julie&Julia, which happens to be one of my all time favorite movies. I love cooking, eating, and romance. How can it get any better than having all three in the same movie? I love Meryl Streep as Julia Child and Amy Adams is one of my favorite actresses.
Cheers to a good night as I curl up in a fuzzy blanket and probably cry happy tears!
As Julie Child would say: "Bon Appetite!"

No comments:

Post a Comment