Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Caitlin's Bucket List

Writing a bucket list seems to be a popular thing to do now days. I wrote one about three and a half years ago but I recently realized that some of my life goals have changed. So here is my new and improved bucket list! (List is not in any particular order)

1.   Get Married and Have Children
2.   Finish College
3.   Learn to Drive Stick Shift
4.   Leave Someone a $100 tip
5.   Pay for a Strangers Meal
6.   Ride a Tandem Bike
7.   Sew a Dress
8.   Reupholster a Piece of Furniture
9.   Lose 50 lbs
10. Milk a Cow
11. Write and Perform a Song
12. Conduct a Symphony
13. Read the Chronicles of Narnia
14. Run a Full Marathon
15. Cook Filet Mignon
16. Catch a Fish
17. Be able to Explain Einsteins Theory of Relativity
18. Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity
19. Volunteer at a Soup Kitchen
20. Share the Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints with a Non-Member
21. Hike Mt. Timpanogos
22. Write and Illustrate a Children's Book
23. Go to an Italian Opera in Italy
24. Attend a Masked Ball
25. Get a Pedicure
26. Christmas Carol with Real Candles
27. Send a Message in a Bottle
28. See the First House I Ever Lived In
29. Go to White Sands National Monument Again
30. Go Hang Gliding or Paragliding
31. Spend 1 Month without T.V. or Movies
32. Leave Cookies in the Mailbox for the Mailman
33. Prepare a 5-7 Course Meal and Serve it To Loved Ones
34. Ice-skate Outside
35. See Stonehenge, Eiffel Tower, and Fontana Di Trevi
36. Sleep Under the Stars

I know there is more, but this is all I can think of right now. I will let you know when I accomplish any of them.  Feel free to ask about any of them too..I would love to tell you why I choose to put it on my list.

1 comment:

  1. These sound awesome! We should do Timp this summer :)

    ReplyDelete