Friday, June 10, 2011

Weekend To-Do's

Happy Weekend!

I love Fridays. 

I love sitting at work and being anxious for the weekend to begin.

I love planning the things I will accomplish and all the fun things I will do. 

There are so many options.


This weekend, I don't have much planned.  Let me re-phrase that.  I don't have anything planned.

I thought about getting some friends together and  go out and do something, while on the other hand, it may be nice just to sit at home and do nothing.  Mmmm...nothing.  Sometimes that is one magical word.  It means I am not tied down to anything, I don't have to run around trying to keep up with life and mark another box on my grand "To-Do" checklist.  It means relaxation.  Time for myself.

So...Even with the plan of doing "nothing", I am coming up with a To-Do list, anyways.  Pathetic, I know.  But here are some things I would love to do this weekend while I am doing "nothing":

1.  Bake

Today, I am just dying to get into the kitchen and bake up a batch of sweet goodness.  (FYI: This does not happen often.)  I took one look at this and tell me that it does not make you crave cream puffs.  I think I'm drooling.  I found a recipe I would like to try.  Check it out here.

2.  Paint my Toe Nails

Ahem.  My little toesies need a brush up.

3.  Clean my room

Let's be honest...This one probably won't happen...

4.  Bask by the pool

This equals a major sun burn.  So, if I am willing to expose my pasty white skin to the heat of the sun, I must be prepared with a full gallon of aloe vera.

5.  Nap

This is a rarity that I hardly ever get to experience.  But maybe...just MAYBE it will happen.  Actually, this probably goes on the list along with "Cleaning my Room"...Even when  find time to nap...I make excuses and find other things to do.  Sigh.

6.  Watch a Good 'ol Flick

One I have been wanting to watch is the Scarlett Pimpernel.  Classic. 

7.  Find Friends and Run A Muck

Running a muck is a favorite pastime of mine.  This just might happen...But it will cut out on "me" time.  Don't roll your eyes...Everyone needs "me" time every now and again.  My "me" time is used sparingly. 



That is all I have thus far.  More than likely, I'll probably scrap everything on here and whip up something completely different.  That, my friends, is exactly what makes the weekend so exciting; the endless possibilities at hand.  Happy weekend to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment